Course: Treating Painful Canine Disorders with TCM
by Jeanie Mossa Kraft, L.Ac.
Revised 2013 Edition
This Class Does Not Include PDAs or CEUs
Combining audio and written materials, this course presents strategies for treating pain and arthritis (Bi Syndrome) in dogs using acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Course subjects include diagnosis, acupuncture points, Chinese herbal formulas, nutrition and lifestyle changes. The intended audience is licensed acupuncturists, with a background in acupuncture, Chinese herbs and Chinese medical theory.
At the completion of this course, it is expected that the student will be able to:
- Understand and apply special considerations when administering acupuncture to dogs.
- Understand Bi Syndrome and arthritis as it relates to dogs.
- Take a complete canine medical history.
- Diagnose arthritic pain and movement disorders in dogs.
- Treat Bi Syndrome in dogs with acupuncture, herbs and diet
Treating Painful Canine Disorders with TCM CEU/PDA Course includes:
Jeanie Mossa M.S., L.Ac. Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine 703-299-0500
Old Town, Alexandria VA 22314